TEQIP - II Sponsored
National Conference on
Advanced Materials: Processing and Characterization
27th & 28th, February 2017
"Relativity applies to physics not ethics!"
"Everything is energy!!" & that's all there is to it.
"All science is either physics or stamp collecting"
"Physics is hopefully, Simple, Physicist are not"
Submission of abstract
The abstract should be submitted online through the following steps:
- Create a member account by signing up here.
- Prepare the abstract according to the template.
- Login with your user details and upload the abstract.
Shortlisted abstracts will be intimated to the author by e-mail.
- Upon receiving the abstract-acceptance e-mail, delegates should pay their registration fee through online transaction to the following account details:
|Name of the account:
||AAPPEL DEPT OF PHYSICS REC
|Name of the Bank:
||State Bank of India (SBI)
- Login to your AMPC-2017 user account and fill the Transaction ID number.
- Upload the Registration fee-Bank transaction statement (as a proof of your payment).
- Print and save your registration form for future correspondence.
Delegates will be informed about the mode of presentation (poster/oral) through e-mail.
Delegates (without presentation)
|Delegates (with presentation)
||: Rs. 1500/-*
||: Rs. 2000/-*
: Rs. 750/-*
*Includes conference kit, lunch and refreshments
A souvenir will be released out at the time of conference highlighting the plenary lectures, invited lectures, abstract of the contributory lectures and messages.